Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A new breakfast and lunch cafe is looking for a logo design to use for an outdoor sign and other marketing materials (t-shirts, labels, stamps, etc.). Our cafe's name is "Firebird Cafe". We menu will be a fusion of Mexican, Southeast Asian (Thai & Vietnamese), Indian, and European food. We also serve espresso and free-trade/shade grown premium coffees. We offer eat in or take out. Customers will have free WIFI. Our interior space is well-lit with natural light, comfortable, and warm. The interior primary color is mocha, secondary color is red and the trim color is off-white. The walls are hung with art works from local artists. There is a constant mixed aroma of spices and coffee with a background hint of garlic and sauteed onions. The building is a classic New England cape house with yellow painted wood siding. We are passionate about our foods, we only serve the food we like to eat ourselves. We have an multi-tasks owner/operator who cooks and serves our customers daily. The other staffs are friendly have excellent work ethics.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We would like a clever design for our sign out in front of the cafe. The size of the sign is 4 x 8 feet (1.2 x 2.4 meters) We will have stick on labels or stickers and stamp pads that have the logo and our name. We are open to all ideas, but they need to reflect the character of our food, personality, and the general sense of place.
Elements that we like to include are:
- The use of multiple colors, but could be used also as a single color on a contrasting background, in example, a single color ink stamps on a brown paper bag
- an image of a phoenix or a mythical bird like creature
- earthy and organic colors
- elements representing food
- the name "Firebird Cafe"
- we like our sign to be round or oval shape, but we are open to other clever designs.
Elements we do not want:
- Clip arts
- offensive imageries.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our targeted customers are college students, people who enjoys a wide range of different types of food, the "business" luncheon crowd, young urbanites. We also want to appeal to people who participate in outdoor sports as well those who are conscious about eating healthy, wholesome food.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
We would like to have an image that relates to a Phoenix or a mythical bird-like creature. Our name: "Firebird Cafe". There should be no more than three colors. No clip arts please.
No Files Added