Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Real Estate & Construction
About Your Company
Pike Title (full name Pike Title and Escrow, LLC) is a real estate closing company. We help people who buying a home complete their transaction. What we do is a lot of paperwork and legal documentation, but what we DO is connect people with their dream of owning a home. Our target audience is freelance and small company realtors who want a smooth, professional, and painless process for themselves and their clients. I want to reach realtors who want happy clients and a knowledgeable, professional closing company. I want a logo that communicates professionalism, experience, business acumen.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Professionalism, Integrity, Excellence
I want a logo that can be displayed comfortably on a sign, letterhead, and buisness card. It want it to convey tradition and experience even though the company is a startup
I own 2 companies. Pike Title and A.R. Pike Law Firm. I potentially would like the same kind of design for both companies. I'm starting with Pike Title, but want the same kind of feelings expressed in the Pike Title logo to be relevant and appropriate for a law firm
No Files Added