Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
We are an all female boutique law firm located in Anchorage, Alaska specializing in personal injury litigation.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Power & Power Law
Top 3 Things
Experience, Integrity, Success
A winning logo will communicate strength in the industry, professionalism, success and trustworthiness. It will not include silly icons (no electric/utility company icons) or unprofessional typography.
We are adopting the office space of our previous law firm. We want to distinguish ourselves from that firm. We are established attorneys but will be building a new style of practice that is more tech-savvy, client-centric, responsive and successful.