Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are serial entrepreneurs with imagination and a focus on problem solving. We have a patented software application that helps people on social networks arrange and sort content as provided by their social contacts. We plan to take the product to market in the next 60-90 days.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The copyrighted (and patented process) name for the application is phubbler. The "phubbler" can be thought of as a noun but also as a verb (to "phubble" something)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Social network participants (facebook, myspace, etc) who are particularly active and engaged in posting media, links, original content, etc. No specific age group or demographic but the application should be used by senior executives and youth alike.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Simple, fun & distinctive. We are inspired by:
- the simplicity and satisification of playing the video game pong;
- the clarity of the statement and information conveyed by one box of the periodic table;
- the playful and airy nature of Bubblicious gum
- the iconic symbol recognition of the Nike Swoosh
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No superfine detail - this must be viewable in reduced size. An image that creates a floating sensation would be on point. A bold recognition design.
No Files Added