Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Fisher Construction does commercial interior build-outs and residential remodeling.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo for Fisher Construction that is strong, bold - but not gimmicky. Professional, corporate. We are open to any imagery that is synonymous with the construction industry. Nothing "clip arty"
We're open to any color palette, however up to this point - we've used gold and black.
Logo will be used for trucks, uniforms, hard hats - as well as print and web.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Commercial and Residential Consumers
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We like the color palettes in a lot of these, and the boldness of the fonts
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No obvious clip art
No Files Added