Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Conferences & Education on Crowdsourcing, Personalization & Open Innovation
Describe the target audience for your logo
Managers from large companies, Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Students, and Professors -- people interested in joining a conference. In addition, the logo also should serve as a key visual during the conference.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- The 2011 conference theme: "Bridging Mass Customization and Open Innovation"
- That this is a networking event and about learning by interacting with great people
- The logo still should reflect that this is a high-value event, co-organized by four top universities (UC Berkeley, MIT, RWTH Aachen, and HKUST)
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
We are very open here. Here is a list of the past conferences in this series:
Mix of text and image. Words "MCPC 2011" have to be included, everything else is optional, but if you have a creative idea to also add the conference theme "Bridging mass customization & open innovation", this would be nice.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
print and website, but also as a visual on conference slides etc.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Please go to http://www.mcpc2011.com and read the conference description and what the event is about (actually, it is about co-creation and crowdsourcing like www.crowdspring.com),
No Files Added