Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Connections in Education Conference - July 31 - August 2, 2012 - Columbus, Ohio
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- the logo should also include the dates/location: July 31 - August 2, 2012 - Columbus, Ohio
- prestige, excitement, information , technology, high-tech, not old fashioned
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
open to images, but nothing too school related.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo is geared toward high school and adult educators in the career and technical field. This means instructors who teach anything from science to auto mechanics, to administrators in education. The conference attracts a diverse audience...men and woment.
Our current logo colors are PMS 295 Blue and PMS 336 Green, so it should NOT be these colors, but something that complements these colors and draws attention.
No Files Added