Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Con Brio Consulting
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Energy, dynamism, spirit, vigour - The meanings of the Musical Term 'Con Brio' (google it!).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image and Text. Mainly text, possibly shapes too.
Colours fine, but one or two. Open to B&W i also.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I am starting a consultancy company, supporting small music charities and other arts charities. Most clients will know the term 'Con Brio'. Some won't, so I will be developing a strap line. I want to include the word 'Consulting' under the logo, so I can include/exclude it as appropriate. Thus that word needs to be in simple, readily available font.
No Files Added