Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Total Fitness: endurance + power + speed + mobility + technique + movement = holistic athlete
2. "That's a cool logo".
3. This is not a mud race (i.e. Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, etc.) and do not want to be associated with that type of event.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Logo + Text or Text only
Of the attached files we like the Rogue Fitness and South Hall CrossFit logos.
We DO NOT like the Toughmudder logo.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Aletho (pronounced ah-lay-tho) is a new genre of competitive race. It combines running with CrossFit style workouts in an event that requires participants to be total, well rounded athletes. We chose the name Aletho because it is an Ancient Greek word that translates to "to grind", which is what this event will be - a grind. It also resembles "athlete" in look and sound.
Some notes for the logo:
1. It will be used for race website, t-shirts, banners, other gear.
2. Minimal amounts of colors to reduce printing expenses for gear and banners
3. Simple, clean design is preferred, not abstract or overly complex, but a distressed look is within the options.
4. Most important aspect of logo - it should look good on a t-shirt and be versatile enough for other mediums like the website.
No Files Added