Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Entertainment and Sports
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Total Fitness: endurance + power + speed + mobility + technique + movement = holistic athlete
2. "That's a cool logo".
3. This is not a mud race (i.e. Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, etc.) and do not want to be associated with that type of event.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Logo + Text or Text only
Of the attached files we like the Rogue Fitness and South Hall CrossFit logos.
We DO NOT like the Toughmudder logo.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Aletho (pronounced ah-lay-tho) is a new genre of competitive race. It combines running with CrossFit style workouts in an event that requires participants to be total, well rounded athletes. We chose the name Aletho because it is an Ancient Greek word that translates to "to grind", which is what this event will be - a grind. It also resembles "athlete" in look and sound.
Some notes for the logo:
1. It will be used for race website, t-shirts, banners, other gear.
2. Minimal amounts of colors to reduce printing expenses for gear and banners
3. Simple, clean design is preferred, not abstract or overly complex, but a distressed look is within the options.
4. Most important aspect of logo - it should look good on a t-shirt and be versatile enough for other mediums like the website.
No Files Added