Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a new retaining wall company that provides wall components to contractors. We will be providing a new technology that will provide an improved design to the existing products currently available on the market.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that creatively includes the use of the key visual (a sine wave).
This logo will be used on our website, brochures, etc. It will need to be high res, but also able to reproduce in b&w, fax, etc.
We tend to like earth tone colors.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Contractors and Engineers. Our key message is credibility. Our product offers improvements in next generation technology, sustainability, and eco-impact.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The key visual: sine wave
No Files Added