Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Professionalism. We're a company focused on engagement through fun and meaning, but we're still very serious about the process and our end result is to bring value to our customers as any consulting firm would do
- Playfulness : Half Serious believes that fun and meaning are the best tools to engage any userbase. We also like to have fun! Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that our logo contains some kind of witty fun aspect that's going to showcase this. However, it should not be campy or look cartoonish.
- Edgy : we are a company working in a very buzzing and cutting-edge industry and are also very disruptive in the way we approach our challenges, so the logo needs to be edgy.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo should be comprised of the Half Serious name as well as an additional image (something simple that we could put in the background of presentations). The image can contain the HS letters or reference the Half Serious name, but it is not mandatory. We'd love it to be as clever as possible!
We should avoid going with clich images. E.g. we'd like to stay away from the "brain" idea.
Color wise, we'd like it to either red or blue AND charcoal black and white (depending on the background).
We're not a big fan of texture on the font and logo, since we want to maximize readability.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We would like two versions of the logo. One on a dark background and another one on a bright one.
No Files Added