Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Active Team Optionally there may be an additional postscript subtitle consisting of three words: "emocje, przygoda, integracja ", ie. emotion, adventure and integration of team. These three words are kind of our slogan, which we still use in tandem with the company name. They can be used with a new logo, but it is not necessary.
What is your industry?
Active Team is working in the field of integration and teambuilding events for companies. We organize active events in which we are helping to create a good team with play, adventure, competition and excitement. This industry is often called MICE(meetings, incentives, conferences, events). Perhaps in the future we will expand our business, but for now it is limited to organize team building and motivational events.
Describe the target audience for your logo
Recipients of our logo are primarily the executives and employees of Human Resources departments, but also participants of our events - employees of companies that we want to stay remembered. Recipients of our logo, are also hotels and event agency, which are often our brokers, and our direct clients. But above all we want to get our logo to decision-makers in companies which we turn our offer to. They mostly are educated residents of big cities who are holding executive positions, including staff and heads of HR.
Our clients are not individual persons, but organizations - companies. We hope for more and more, including big corporations ;)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Our logo must refer to our slogan "emocje, przygoda, integracja", ie. emotion, adventure and integration of team. Already this slogan really contains three very important elements of what we offer:
- with our help you can feel the excitement of new experiences, share fun and meet new challenges.
- we provide of experience unusual adventures, we let to try some new, active entertainment, mostly in the woods, meadow, on the lake, and therefore we also let to discover the wild nature.
- we integrate, that means we make people feel better in their company, they like each other and therefore they can work together and have fun.
2. Our logo must evoke positive associations, provoke to fun and discovery. Raise a smile and give a guarantee of extraordinary experiences, adventure and fun.
3. The logo must also give the impression of professionalism, suggest an experienced and reliable partner in business, but at the same time not losing the novelty. After all we are experienced, reliable professionals, we care about safety, but at the same time we have open minds. Acting a bit off schedule we reject all constraints and provide the truest joy. We are helping customers achieve the goal - create a smooth running team. Fit, but no schematic. Reliable, but not boring. Responsible, but joyful.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
We tend to a combination of image and text, although we accept a project that provides for the possibility of distributive application of these two elements.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
So far we tend to orange and green. We also like white and yellow. However, we do not want this topic to impose too many restricted suggestions.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
We do not have negative suggestions.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Our logo will be used in various places. For sure we will use it on our website and it will be a strongly highlighted element. It will also be used in email correspondence and in print. In these cases, you can probably go crazy without restrictions. But we also want to use our logo on the shirts, the embroidery on clothes. Our logo will also be used on our quads and cars.
In summary, the logo will be everywhere. The hardest thing is to apply it in embroidery. Hence, perhaps, its not worth to limit the version used on the web or in print and you might want to prepare its two versions. For example: color and monochrome. We are not experts on the graphics, but we would like to have a nice , modern and also useful logo.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
We'll share a few examples of logos that get into our taste. But we do not want this to be treated as any specific reference. They do not refer to our business, but we like them because these are smart or just nice and positive.
We do not want our logo to be too childish. It is true that we give fun and joy, but it's all for a specific purpose - to integrate the team, learn cooperation , become familiar with other people. We use the specific tools and advanced thought, therefore the logo cannot associate too banal.
We want cheerful, pleasant logo , that our own, young team could identify with. Suggesting of adventure, fun, inclusion or positive emotions and also having this hunch of professionalism, mentioned earlier.
At the same time we do not want to scare any artist with our descriptions. We are opened to all ideas and propositions. We cannot wait for the new logo which we like. We even dream about it ;)
No Files Added