Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
You can go to www.JenniferMyers.com. I'm a real estate agent in DC, MD and Virginia, but just wrote a book and redoing my website to be more country-wide focuses, not just DC, MD, VA based. Want to feel/look more like a brand, not just a typical realtor/real estate agent. Thing Martha Stewart, Oprah, Suze Orman, etc. The logo needs to transend websites, e-mail signatures, e-newsletters I do, books, products, etc. I want it to focus on my name, not houses, housing.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A new logo, see above.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
First time home buyers throughout DC, MD and VA and throughout the country
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Suze Orman, Oprah, Martha Stewart, Jeane Chatchky, etc.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
My name needs to be front and center. My name is the brand, not houses, housing, etc.
No Files Added