Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Travel & Hotel
About Your Company
A new tour operator focusing on Southeast Alaska & Canada's Yukon. Our target audience are cruise travelers who do not want to cruise or go on a cruise. The plan is to offer pre-set vacation packages to would-be cruisers or those who want to explore Alaska & The Yukon. We are going to mirror ourselves after the likes of Pleasant Hawaiian Vacations, Funjet, Apple Vacations, etc. Most of our clientele are those who want to pay one price for everything and don't have time to research our region.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Alaska & Yukon Tours
Top 3 Things
Glaciers, stars, wildlife
Prefer a banner-type logo or something more horizontal. Consider the Alaska flag and its use of the stars; Yukon likes to use different hues to signify the tundra/mountainslops