Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
This is for the title of a comic book. Target audience is 18-30 years old, mostly female.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Strength. Badass. Action.
A strong font (should lean more masculine than stereotypical loopy cursive). I invision a bullet going through it.
Rebel Blue is the name of the comic book character (female), who is a weapons and combat expert. Avoid an illustration of a target, but please consider the bullet going through the name. I am open to other options though. It can be black with a little blue or just black. If you need more colors, then white and grey, but no other colors, please.
No Files Added