Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- the word "colzip" must still be readable
- semplicity, elegance, strong emotional impact
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
the logo can be multicolor, but must also be reproducible in 1 color spot
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- the customer focuses on screen printing contractors
- the main service is to customize by screen printing of textiles items (t-shirts, bags, etc ...)
- their main target market is b2b advertising
- other markets are: fashion apparel and accessories, advertising products for companies
- geographically: north Italy
- you can add a claim (currently is "scopri le tue idee" -> "show your ideas", but the new logo can not use that, but can have no claim or a new claim)
- the company has won the competition in January 2013 "la personalizzazione in mostra" (customization on display) at fair PTE Milan (Promotion Trade Expo)
- The new logo will be used on letterhead, website (www.colzip.com), business communications and clothing
No Files Added