Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Colonic Truths by Sage Joya (Name) Feeling Good Inside (Tagline) - Both name and tagline must appear in logo
What is your industry?
Colon Therapy - The water irrigation of the colon via the use of warm, filtered water. See below for details, definitions and web link to Colonic Today's logo which I like.
Describe the target audience for your logo
My current clientele consists of corporate professionals, Harvard University students and faculty, professional athletes and wealthy stay-at-home mothers. Income bracket ranges from upper middle class to wealthy. Age bracket ranges from 23 60.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
A logo, which speaks to the following:
1. Truth Learning, through simple education, that colon therapy is safe
2. Connection Understanding that the brain and the colon are in constant communication; the colon has been coined as the 2nd brain. Cleansing the colon opens the door to mental clarity.
3. Honesty A person willing to participate in self-introspection starts the process of becoming honest with oneself. This honesty begins the transition toward optimal health.
4. Oneness After the connection is secured and honesty is embraced, the individual journeys toward oneness.
5. Purpose Oneness allows a person to step into their lifes purpose.
6. Cleansing Water is used during the process of Colon Therapy
7. Guidance Sage Joya guides people through steps 1 6.
The logo must project professionalism, education, commitment, purpose and guidance.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
There is nothing available like this logo. I like logo text and image. Most industry logos have world globes with colons or just a name (ugly). This is the 1st website specifically designed for colon therapy education for lay people, a parallel between the brain and colon as well as a combined approach toward finding an individuals life purpose in a niche market at the beginning stages of becoming mainstream. I have another website designed for industry professionals and the medical communities called Colonic Today. You can view the logo (completed on Crowd Springs) at https://colonictoday.3dcartstores.com/as.... Whoever locks in the logo for ColonicTruths.com has a wonderful addition to their portfolio!
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Navy Blue, Baby Blue (like a sky blue) and White
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Yellow, black, orange, brown
No pictures of Colons please! No world globes! No medical symbols! Something with water is a definite possibility but not absolute. Stay away from medical symbols.
Must be unique! Must jump out at you like the truth!
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Also image should print well on website, videos, dvd, video screens, letterheads, envelopes, t-shirts, promotional items, etc.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
I am a former Accountant. I am now a Certified Colon Therapist. I am also a Sage; a mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom and sound judgment.
I am now beginning a new website called Colonic Truths by Sage Joya. The tagline is: Feeling Good Inside. The mission:
1. Educate people on the truths about Colon Therapy
2. Teach people the role they play in having stomach and colon discomfort
3. Help people connect their mental and physical self to achieve optimal health and purpose
This mission will be fulfilled online through podcasts, video, webinars, seminars and more.
I have two websites. One is http://www.colonlove.com and the other is http://www.colonictoday.com (which may be offline due to technical difficulties). The logo at the Colonic Today website; The first industry trade journal for the colon hydrotherapy industry, is exactly the type of logo style I like. It is professional, bold, vibrant and makes a statement of the journals mission. If the website is down, you can view the logo at https://colonictoday.3dcartstores.com/as.... For additional information on how colon hydrotherapy is defined visit http://www.colonlove.com OR http://www.comprehensive.ws/colonics.htm... OR http://www.wholebodymed.com/library_educ.......
No Files Added