Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This logo is not for a real cafe or a company -- it will be used only to brand a blog. The name of the blog is the TRC Cafe. The blog has a narrow niche, focused on business marketing and communications writing.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I was thinking something simple like a line drawing of a steaming cup of coffee, but I'm open to any idea. The TRC Cafe is a blog, not a coffeehouse, so I'm not stuck on coffee imagery. Imagery of Wisconsin might be really nice.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Wisconsin Business Professionals, typically older.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Colorful, creative, memorable. Use as many colors as you want, no restrictions like a company logo might have. Stay away from too much black or brown, even if you go with a coffee theme.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
Must contain the words "TRC Cafe" or "The TRC Cafe" or just "TRC" if the imagery looks very cafe-like.
The logo will be used on the blog page, but will also be an icon on Twitter and Facebook, so I will lean very strongly toward designs where the logo can be recognized when shrunk to fit into the confines of a small square.
No Files Added