Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
We are an ecommerce company with a specific focus on ecologically friendly and environmentally mindful "green" products. Our available product range spans from green cleaning products and commercial products to organically farmed cottonwear products. Every product from one end to the other has ties to green living in and out of the home and office.
We want a logo that represents what we are about. "coegg" was conceived from a run-on acronym.... conserve our environment go green. We'd like to avoid leaning on a tagline, and instead just focus on defining a name/brand identity.
Our audience spans all demographics. As a group they could be identified by their shared interest in green living and reducing their environmental footprint through intelligent product selection. Cost is always a driving factor but our audience is driven more by what is sensible to their ideals than price alone.
No Files Added