Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) We're a technology company focused on Cloud Technology solutions.
2) I want the logo and all material we produce to have a very clean and modern look yet be a little kitchy, since the name itself is a creative spin.
3) Professional - the cloud is scary enough to big business we want to market services and drive businesses to cloud based solutions where they dont need to manage servers, software upgrades or worry about data storage
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image & Text, with a logo mark that could stand alone as an asset in a powerpoint deck.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I'd like the logo to work well on light gray color palette and id like it to incorporate navy blue and kelly green.
I really want it to be obvious to visitors that we are NOT an airline or a travel site.
No Files Added