Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ITR is a developer of workforce management software applications. We have been in business for almost 45 years, originally selling mechanical 'punch clocks' and eventually moving into software application development for employee time and attendance tracking. Our flagship product is TimeZoneTM, designed for mid-size to enterprise organizations across North America and internationally. Our small business solution is called "Clock in the BoxTM", perfect for smaller businesses.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a fresh new logo for our "Clock in the Box" solution, which is an out-of-the-box system for tracking employee time and attendance information, including software and data collection terminal. See our website at www.itr.ca to get an idea of our new logo and look...something compatible to that is what we need!
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Small businesses who are seeking to reduce labor costs and improve efficiencies to gain a competitive edge and improve profits.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Mac/iPod type branding - modern, clean, crisp and uncomplicated.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- We need the design to reflect the time-keeping nature of the product, and ideally reflect the 'completeness' of this particular solution ("everything you need for tracking time and attendance, including the clock!").
- NO CARTOON TYPE GRAPHICS!
- All colors must be one of our defined corporate colors:
Blue: Pantone 301
Gray: P. Cool Gray 11
Red: P. 1807
Green: P. 3415
Yellow: P 130
Orange: P 158
Burgandy: P 690
Steel Blue: P 5405
No Files Added