Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The idea behind the name of the company is Human and Amazing together. It's about the work individuals and organizations do for the sake of humanity (humankind). I believe that all people have it in them to be amazing human beings. My work is about helping people be successful at being their best at what they do. It also brings attention to work that is Humazing.
1) Because the name is fun, the logo must balance out the serious nature of the intent behind the work.
2) I am interested in seeing designs that look classy.
3) I want customers (and any visitors to the website) to feel inspired to be Humazing and/or to feel affirmed when they are working to their best potential.
I work with non-profit and for-profit agencies/businesses that work to make a difference in the world. These are people and companies that already are successful, AND they are self-driven to plow ahead further to do even more. I am interested in seeing that they don't burn out and that they remain focused in order to go deeper and further with their missions and their lives.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I don't have anything specific in mind that I like. I do NOT want an image with a globe and people around it; that seems overdone to me.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
My customers are educated, moderate to upper income, located primarily in the US and some international clients. Organizations have been mainly non-profits, individuals come from all a diversity of occupations and backgrounds. I want my clients to know and trust that when working with me they will experience positive movement or improvement in their life/work situation. I bring storytelling as an element of my coaching/training/consulting. I place a strong focus on strengthening and building relationships. I bring (and bring out) a spirit of joy and fulfillment in helping people achieve their own best potential. I'd like the logo to convey transformation, light, spirit, integrity, bringing out the best in others. I want to portray a professional business that instills confidence in my abilities, and the client's abilities.
No Files Added