Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- New construction neighborhood in a classic New England town
- Homes will be traditional New England styles, but with a modern twist (emphasis on green building and energy)
- The neighborhood will incorporate a community park and is close enough to town to bike or walk to businesses. The neighborhood will be surrounded by preserved and natural buffers.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We like to have the option of image + text, image only, and then text only.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Village Run is a new neighborhood in a classic New England town - Yarmouth, Maine. It will be close to the village, but surrounded by natural wooded areas, making it privately set, but very convenient. There will be an emphasis on green building so house designs will be traditional, but with a modern twist. A town park is incorporated into the neighborhood. It is a place where you can ride your bike to town, walk your dog on the sidewalks, and go sledding and hiking in your own neighborhood.
No Files Added