Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Empowered Youth of Columbus (Also want to incorporate the acronym EYC into the design)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo will be used on small and very large scale projects. We are looking for a clean, crisp look and want to incorporate the acronym EYC into the design.
We need two versions: a 2-color and a black and white version.
We like the style of the logos on these web pages:
http://826national.org/chapters/ (like the black & white chapter logos on this page)
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) This logo must appeal to high school students, school administrators and donors
2) This program gives youth the resources to overcome barriers to success
3) The program is very open and inclusive
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text, classic Fonts, simple elegance, high contrast, bold color, 2-color (we also need a black and white version)
No Files Added