Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
General practice law firm, engaged in civil practice. The firm has a diverse practice representing individuals and businesses in transactional activities and litigation.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Newby, Sartip & Masel, LLC (Attorneys at Law)
Top 3 Things
Experience, Competence, South Carolina location
Strong Iconography, combined with text
The logo screenshots are some I found here on CS that I like.