LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The City of Presque Isle is a rural community in Northern Maine and has roughly 9,000 persons who live in our community. We are a growing, changing, innovative City responding to the needs of the people who live here and with a desire to provide services that respect tradition but also reflect fiscal responsibility and the uniqueness of Presque Isle. Our municipality is made up of several departments and will use the new logo as a beginning to a new website project. Our URL is http://www.presqueisle.govoffice2.com
Mission Statement: It shall be the mission of the city of Presque Isle to maintain its regional economic, educational, medical and cultural significance, to provide a wide range of municipal services to make Presque Isle a safe, prosperous and attractive city in which to live, work and to visit; meeting needs by planning aggressively and by partnering with local, county, state and federal government, while involving the citizens of Presque Isle.
To meet these commitments, our goals for the future are :
1. To attract and retain job opportunities and enhance our tax base through managed economic and community growth.
2.To promote a community environment that emphasizes education, transportation, medical and cultural excellence through community infrastructure and emerging technologies.
3. To mainetain the existing level of municipal services.
4. To ensure the completion and compliance with a Community Comprehensive Plan.
5. To serve as the catalyst for the coordination of governmental services in central Aroostook County.
6. Increase citizen involvement.
7. To provide all municipal services in the most efficient manner possible.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A new logo that is unique and vibrant in a variety of formats that work well in electronic and printed formats in various sizes. We need an experienced designer.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People who live here or people who wish to move here.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
City of Presque Isle. We are known as "The Star City."
No Files Added