Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
CircleWater intends to redesign the bottled water supply chain so the process is environmentally friendly and profitable. The company will use natural resources to complete the circle of water usage and make it sustainable.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a company logo that takes our project brief into consideration. We would like the company name "CircleWater" in the logo and the slogan is "Drink something you believe in" which can be incorporated if the designer chooses.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
All drinkers of bottled water but those who are a bit more socially conscious
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
The words "CircleWater"
And a symbol or word art creation that can be used to a fix on an actual plastic bottle.
No Files Added