Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Terrapin Events but this will not be a terrapin events logo
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
"Cinco de Mayo" or "Cinco de Mayo Run and Walk"
What is your industry?
Running / Walking
Describe the target audience for your logo
Runners and Walkers
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. It is a run / walk event
2. It is a fun and festive event.
3. It is a downtown Portland OR run with a beautiful course with views of mountains, the city etc.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
I do not have a preference
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
I think it should probably be "cinco do mayo" colors but I am really OK with anything
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
I'm OK with whatever
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Clothing (shirts / hoodies etc), Brochures, website, magazines etc.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
I just kind of want to keep it simple and create something people would wear out to a bar / restaurant as well as while they are running. I would even be OK with a one color design or whatever to keep it from looking too cheesy or whatever...
No Files Added