Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a chiropractic physician staffing service that provides temporary physician staffing for other chiropractic physicians that need to be away from their practices for any reason.
The company was founded by a chiropractor in need of this service.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A cool, professional logo that translates as credible, consistant and smart. We want to convey that we are finding temps that are gifted physicians that have similar skills of the doctor they are covering for. We want to give these doctors a feeling that it is very safe and smart to use our service and that we have credibility in locating the correct match.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Other chiropractic physicians
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
hip and simple
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No pics of hands, or spines. Too cheesy
No Files Added