Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
We are a corporation that intends to revitalize Hanford California's Historic China Alley. In 2011, China Alley was listed as one of "America's 11 most endangered historic places" by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. We intend to raise money through a Direct Public Offering and need a great logo that will entice investors.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
China Alley Thrives Incorporated
Top 3 Things
China Alley, Professionalism, Revitalization
Stunning, uncluttered, effective
No Files Added