Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
Chef Kits provides an easy alternative to cook a gourmet meal with an instructional video from local chefs in the comfort of your home.
Throw on an apron, grab a glass of wine and let our local chefs teach you the skills that can help you create mouth-watering gourmet meals with our Chef's Kits all from the comfort of your home.
There is 30-minute online video from the featured local Chef taking you step-by-step on how to make their inspired dish.
Our handcrafted Chef’s Kits will consist of RAW fresh, in-season, pre-portioned, and pre-cut quality ingredients from our local trusted vendors. This is for mostly cooking meals not baking.
These Chefs Kits are delivered to our guests home in our insulated eco-friendly boxes
Chef’s Kitchen Tour is a great date night for couples, family and friends.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Gourmet Food, Organic Fresh Local product, Cooking Experience
other competitors are using very organic and foodie looking logos. very clean and easily recognizable. not to flashy. The simpler the better.
Chef Ramseys Master Class inspired the product.
We will need .png, .jpeg, .eps, .pdf, .svg
1. Too much goin on in this logo but like the idea of the produce coming out of the box
2. Like the simplicty,
3. Find this logo to simple but like that it explains everything