Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ChatMAO.com is a place to meet and have the funniest, raunchiest, and the most f'ed up chats on the Internet. With chat features permeating so many new web applications, traditional chat rooms are dying. ChatMAO.com will resurrect the chat room phenomenon.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo, including a large and a small (the small logo should be more than a scaled down version of the large logo). The large logo will primarily be featured as part of our website interface. We also plan to use the large logo on normal business stationary (e.g., as the heading of a letter) and promotional apparel (e.g., hats, tee-shirts, headbands, etc.). The small logo will go on business cards, etc.
Keep this in mind: Our goal is a logo that is, first and foremost, unforgettable, and secondly can be used for promotional purposes. In today's marketplace you either standout or die, so we are truly looking for something ingenious.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Here are some designs that will help you get to know us (and what we are looking for) better:
- We like the Obama HOPE poster because of its simple use of a well known face in combination with a moving message. But we are not looking to emulate this.
- We like many Che Guevara icons and tee-shirts for the same reason.
- We like the stylized Twitter bird because of its simplicity and it's clear depiction of a bird that very simply captures the conept of the twitter service.
- We like the Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions and Jacksonville Jaguars logos because -- you guessed it - they are simple and they bring together complex images (i.e., a human face, and a feline face, a lion) with great colors. (See also, Dallas Mavericks, Memphis Grizzlies, Buffalo Sabers, etc.)
So, it should be clear that we like simple designs. We like high stylized images of people (see must-haves below). We like bold colors.
Questions? Ask us! We want to help you develop the perfect logo for chatMAO.com.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
MAO can stand for "my ass off," the internet slang usually preceded by "laughing," i.e., laughing my ass off, or LMAO. But Mao is also the first name of Chinese communist leader Mao Zedung. We want to take advantage of those homonyms (MAO and Mao), so the logo MUST include:
1. a picture or stylized pictogram of Mao Zedong;
2. the full website address: chatmao.com. (We have no capitalization or font preferences.);
3. at least two colors.
No Files Added