Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This logo is to be designed for a product that allows users to chat with instant messaging and twitter.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a clean, bold and appealing logo which stands out from the crowd. It needs to reflect communication between either 2 or many people.
In terms of colour scheme its up to you, try a variation on the birds colour (so its not blue like twitters).
The name of the product is "TweetMeet" so please ensure this is in the logo together with the tag line "Live Interactive Collaboration"
Cartoon birds are welcome.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
All ages, Conferences, Lectures, events.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The words "TweetMeet"
Tag line - "Live Interactive Collaboration"
No Files Added