Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Public Education, K-5 charter school
Describe the target audience for your logo
Parents/Kids: low-income, high minority population with otherwise very poor education opportunities.
Partners/Donors: foundations and corporations with an affinity for academics, health and wellness, or character development.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) our mission is to create extraordinary futures through excellence in academics, health and wellness, and character. Need to include a stack (vertical or horizontal, squares or circles) that have a unique color to represent each of the three pillars: academics (green), health and wellness (blue), character (yellow). Please see attached file for very loose example. Also, please choose shades of these colors that help represent their quality.
2) Our brand personality words are: fresh, clean, intelligently simple, liberated, independent. Please ensure the design reflects these.
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
Leaving design open, as long as it resonates with our mission and brand personality.
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
Only specific colors are those needed for the three-square stack (see file). All else is open.
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
No colors restricted, but make sure they resonate with our mission and brand personality words.
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Will be used in print and website.
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
Please see the simplistic feel at this site: http://www.jbit.lu/. Only sharing the "feel," not looking for a replica of their logo.
Example of the required square-stack is uploaded. Please do not include tagline in logo.
No Files Added