Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Olive is a technology start-up developing a software platform which allows users (consumers or corporations) to easily give 'micro' donations to charity.
2. Micro donations are calculated through a patented process of 'rounding up to the nearest dollar' on consumer's cashless/digital/online purchase amounts.
3. Olive will white label (i.e. OEM) their solution and license it to organizations in order to help them raise funds.
4. Olive is the "Intel Inside" for organizations that want to super-charge their fundraising abilities.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Thoughts on a logo style for Olive:
- No specific preferences for color or font.
- Requires a logo that can also be used as an icon (i.e. app icon, desktop icon, web button, etc)
- Use the "O" in Olive creatively. The O has a shape that might lends itself to an icon and so maybe the logo and the name "Olive" can be merged somehow.
- For example, if you cover up the "O" you get the word "live" which might be good to highlight as it's an appropriate word given our social purpose to help charities help people.
- The "Olive branch" is also a good metaphor for elements of what Olive's software platform is deigned to do.
- Happy to look at ANY logo ideas even if they don't match the suggestions above.
These are just a guideline.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We would like to see the logo be used as a a) corporate logo b) as an icon (i.e. app icon) c) embedded within a corporate email signature.
No Files Added