Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Let me tell you about us:
Charity Chain will be a product for consumers. The Proceeds will be donated to charities of the consumers choice. The product is ordered online and shipped directly to the consumer.
Our target audience is:
This product would appeal to cyclists and athletes. Maybe incorporate a multicolored bike chain where each color represents a charity (ie. Yellow is the Lance Armstrong Foundation).
Our design absolutely must have:
The Text: "Charity Chain", and a picture logo to go along with it. I would like the design to be clean. It should look good with a white background. The logo will appear on our website, products/packaging, and stationary. I would like the design to be clean. It should look good with a white background. I like the web 2.0 logo's, but it must be simple. It should represents linking of charities together.
No Files Added