Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Entertainment & Sports
About Your Company
My target audience is iPhone users who have an interest in physical fitness. These are people who do exercises and are willing to do exercises to find out how fit they are. My app actually quantifies how fit you are after you perform at least five exercises.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Colors to Explore
The name of the company is Champion5 But the logo should be a relatively simple graphic
Top 3 Things
Strength, self appreciation, and fitness
The iPhone fitness app will allow people of different ages and genders to compete equally. They will be able to compete on either a one time basis or over some sort of timeframe where there is a beginning and an end. The champion could be the youngest girl or the oldest male theoretically
No Files Added