Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
2 entrepreneurs with strong business and real estate focus (and somewhat grey hair)... forming new joint venture... a new firm with "old" partners
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
logo for stationary, business cards, website(s), etc. in other words, we need the graphic identity that represents us to everyone
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
buyers, sellers, investors, lenders, everyone. we want them to think we are smart, experienced, wildly successful, measured, careful... people to trust in good and bad times.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
galtcapital.com. we prefer sans serif font styles, bauhaus architecture, very clean, unadorned graphic ideas.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
logo must be relatively conservative and have a hip twist... no cartoons. logo must travel from the board room to the beach (and back). note that the winning designer may be retained to create a stationary/business card/website/folder/mailing label/envelope system.
No Files Added