Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Wisconsin Maritime Center of Excellence
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. business like but creative
2. emote innovation
3. appeal to millennial entrepreneurs
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
image + text so either can be used independently or together
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is a new business incubator/center of excellence being constructed to assist entrepreneurs in starting maritime-related start ups.The logo will be used on signage and for marketing & promotion of the Center of Excellence.
Here is an example where the full name is abbreviated to come up with something shorter and the full name is underneath. That would be preferred. The logo on this website is a good example (see upper right hand corner for logo). http://bioexcel.eu/
Please do not use graphics or images that are too commonplace representing maritime like anchors, ships or compasses. Abstract images are acceptable.
No Files Added