Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Capital Real Estate Strategies
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. My Firm is a Commercial Real Estate Advocate for Commercial Office Tenants in Washington DC. Using the US Capital Dome in Picture Form in the logo is a must.
2. Capital is a boutique Tenant Advocacy firm dedicated to our clients interests
3. National and International Firms can not provide the senior level expertise to a mid size Commercial Tenant the way Capital can and has been doing for 27 years.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Our company is based in Washington DC where this issue is always the same. What firms have the power (or perceived power) to perform. Image of Capital Dome is a must. Name Capital Real Estate Strategies is a must. Tag line. "The Commercial Office Tenants Advocate"
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
These are competitors sites that explain the Commercial Office Tenant representation business. I dont think they have the great logos but it does explain what I do and who my clients (the ones that look at the logo!) will see. Side Shot of the US Capital with Company Name and a Tag line is the key to this logo.
No Files Added