Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Name: Capital Coordinated Medicine and our slogon: Moving Medicine
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. We are a medical house calls practice serving the local communities
2. going to our patients wherever they are: private homes , group homes, or independent assisted living facilities
3. our doctors share a passion for preventive medicine and comprehensive healthcare, focusing on enriching the quality of life of every patient we are privileged to serve
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
1. our current logo as capital house calls- Love the blue and gray color and would like to add a little orange to it http://www.capitalhousecalls.com/staff.h...
2. in this link you can see the type of logo I like- maybe instead of circles we could use CCM for Capital coordinated medicine... I like the color to be blue , gray ( link 1) and orange ( link 2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiolab
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
open to different ideas- feel free to be creative!
No Files Added