Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
I have a retail party and toy store and I am installing a "candy store within a store" concept. We sell all of the really cool old fashioned candy as well as the crazy stuff that the 9 year olds eat.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo/sign that can be used to make a window graphic, a printed sign, a backlit sign and a doormat.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Moms with kids under the age of 12
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Check out the attachment for examples of stuff that I like
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The attached file is self explanatory
No Files Added