Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Elements in logo need to be included:
1) One or two Atlantic Canada lobsters with color and kind manner (simple figure is good)
2) Canadian maple leaf (optional)
3) In warm and healthy color tone
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
4) No photograph in the logo
5) No awkward object please (eg: human body, business cards, cookware)
6) image + text or image only
7) Prefer color in red, orange, yellow, green and some black. No require all in one logo thought.
8) The symbol should work well in greyscale too.
9) The lobster figure should belong to Atlantic Canada lobster; and
10) it should be unique and unlike to general.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Business in international seafood export from Canada with large volumes.
No Files Added