Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are a media company, creating video and mini-documentaries about successful entrepreneurs and the secrets of what makes them successful.
Baz, entrepreneur and founder of this company brings his unique insight to the table to break the secrets of success back to their fundamentals. The 110 of the logo refers to our guiding concept of 'taking your ideas to the next level.' 'Being 110% involved or giving 110%'.
We need a logo which is clean, chic, and bold to reflect our vision. We are open to new and innovative concepts, but our thoughts to date are as follows:
* 3D depth to the shape of the image (especially the
'110'); would also like to see it pushing 'up' as though viewing the logo from a high-angle. A bulge at the top of the letters to reflect the overflowing nature of 110.
* Metallic texture, preferably with a matte finish.
* Red & Blue palette. Preferably red for the 110 and Baz in blue
Our target demographic will be young professionals and graduates. Our content will focus on professional services and corporate entities, but our desire is to communicate a young, hip sense of individuality; fun, quirky and successful.
**PLEASE NOTE: The above states our ideas, but don't feel limited to this - use your imagination and own initiative to create a unique and memorable design!!
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
No Files Added