Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Campbell Farms is a family farm located in the Midwest (think the plains). They are vertically integrated meaning they grow, package and sell their own produce direct to retailers throughout the United States. They grow and sell fresh potatoes (red, golds and russets).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a new corporate logo that reflects the traditional family roots of the company yet provides a contemporary design.
The logo will be used on company signage, letterhead, business cards, marketing materials, websites, packaging and sales presentations.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The audience for this logo is both internal and external. This logo will be the face/brand of the company to employees, vendors, buyers and customers.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please avoid use of the color red or any similarities to Campbell's Soups brands.
No Files Added