Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Camila Spuri - Cardiologia Veterinria
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Veterinary Cardiology Services;
2) Credibility and High technical knowledge;
3) Clear and Strong relationship with pet owners;
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
No limitations here. We'd love to see you guys work freely.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Camila is an excellent veterinarian specialized in cardiology (dogs and cats), which besides loving what she does, has a very special connection with pets.
In addition to her many years of studies at one of the best universities in the country, she also has more than 10 years of field experience, where she had the opportunity to work in the top three veterinary hospitals in Brazil.
Currently, Camila works as an intensivist in a veterinary hospital, where she is responsible for the lives of many pets daily.
This Camila's initiative is particularly focused on the attendance of specialized veterinary cardiology, which involves visiting veterinary clinics and local petshops to consult and examine the pets that requires Camila's services.
There is some pictures of Camila and their patients ;)
No Files Added