Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
UC Conservation Genomics Consortium
What is your industry?
Education and Universities
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
-California environment biodiversity (something with water, soil, trees, animals perhaps)
-Science participation (a molecular biology tool, etc)
-Beauty of nature (bright colors, thinking stained glass style)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Text plus image
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
This is our website so you can see the species we work on for inspiration.
I am providing a banner I made for an event- we don't like the font and of course we want something simple, maybe fitting within a circle shape, but it was the inspiration for something stained glass or art nouveau-ish.
No Files Added