Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
* It belongs to the "Devoxx" family : the logo needs to remind the Devoxx brand
* it targets developers : Devoxx is about developers
* its aim is to tell developers that philosophy is important
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
* The "Devoxx" logo : https://vaadin.com/image/journal/article...
* The "Devoxx4Kids" logo : http://www.devoxx4kids.org/wp-content/up...
* The Java Logo : http://www.v3.co.uk/IMG/360/177360/java-...
* The Devoxx font : Looks like it http://www.fonts.com/font/fontfont/ff-qt...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Devoxx is a software conference held in Belgium, France, UK, Marocco and Poland. The CafPhiloxx is a moment where developers come together and talk about philosophy and computing.
I was thinking of having the letter 'a' (of Caf) look like the Java cup logo (so that reminds the Java platform) and maybe the 'l' letter (of Philoxx) look like a
fountain pen (so that reminds the philosophy). But that's just ideas for the logo.
No Files Added