Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
The C2 Foundation
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
Legacy, Maternal, Growth, Enternal
The C2 Foundation has been created in honor of our mothers. The primary donors to the Foundation will be our companies CORE Unlimited and Connect2. The images that come to mind for Carole are the butterfly and flowers/trees. The image that comes to mind for Carolyn is a cardinal. We want to make sure the logo is consistent with the Butterfly Book look/feel. We have also attached our company logos.