Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
C Catering Boutique.
Upscale boutique catering company located in Chicago.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Update to our existing logo. Not crazy with the current font (Neutra) - looking more elegant and better branding. Adding an icon similar to the 2 web examples below is good. We DO NOT want "and event and catering company" - we just want C CATERING BOUTIQUE.
Natural, clean and refreshing look. Think light typestyle. See attached website examples.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Weddings, private events. High end, upscale audience.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
colors: Chocolate brown, light/bright green (maybe lime? maybe mint?) and fuscia.
No Files Added